WEBINAR 04/10/16 - Commercial Transactions
Don’t get caught short with the wrong report!
Register for our Commercial Transactions webinar to find out which report is best to use.
This webinar will look at commercial environmental reports in more detail. It will explain what to look at in a commercial report and how to interpret the findings. We will also discuss next steps, Phase 1 and additional support if a report comes back with a significant risk.
Date: Tuesday 4th October
Details: What will be covered?
- Regional commercial activity Q2 2016 – post Brexit
- Contaminated Land - quick refresher
- How to interpret a report - Risk rankings
- Commercial report/Land use questions – why do we ask them?
- The importance of data
- What does a consultant look at when writing a report?
- When should a screening be used? Benefits of the Screening
- When should a review be used? Benefits of the Review
- What happens next?
- Phase 1
If you have any questions about our webinar programme or would like to speak to our specialists please contact us. For those who can’t attend our live session, we’ll provide a recording.